-To change someone, we must first change ourselves. We need to change thinking.
– As much as I keep a certain conviction, it is becoming clearer, that this conviction must release me.
-If something in life becomes very easy for us, then, this is not a lesson, it is what we already know.
– The greatest resistance in us is because of fear – the fear of the unknown.
-If there was no conviction, there would be no manifestations.
-Mine is your weapon, you decide yourself how you should use it.
-You always remember the past-it means to hurt yourself intentionally.
– Love – the only answer to all our problems, and the path to this state goes through forgiveness. Forgiveness dissolves resentment.
-All our relations with the outside world reflect our attitude toward ourselves.
– Love is not an external manifestation, it is always in us!
-To become the possessors of all the incredible things, we must first believe that they are possible.
– You do not have to believe in everything. All you need to know comes in the right place and at the right time …